Tuesday 8 May 2018

Birthday Bear

Morning... I'm still working through the box of images and scraps and found this little bear which is part of a Stampin Up stamp called We Must Celebrate.  


I fussy cut out the bear from the group of animals and then mounted him on a circle of soft sky and pear pizzazz card stock which has been cut using the Avery Elle pierced circle dies.
I then added a couple of clouds cut from an old memory box die and a sentiment from the Glamper Greetings also from Stampin Up.

That's all from me for today

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, what a lovely card, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx