Saturday 22 July 2017

Christmas In July.. New Lili of The Valley Sneak Peek

Morning Strangers, yes I know its been a while since I posted on here.  Life got in the way but I've not actually been crafting at all. A little work travel, a vacation and then being mojo less have all contributed to the lack of posts.

I am back today with a fabulous image from the new LOTV Christmas Release which is out on Monday 24th July.. You are going to love these stamps!

This is Ho Ho Ho and I love him!!


The back ground is done using Distress Oxides and a splatter of copic white.

I'm hopefully going to manage some more crafting this weekend, I have decided to just make anything to try and get the mojo rolling!

Also my Pre-Loved Stash for sale is now on a group in Facebook.  This makes it easier for everyone to see what has been asked for.  You can find it below:


I'll be back tomorrow with another one to share with you.. Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeus new release love him Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jen! That inky sky!! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It's good to have a break from it all for a while. Love the background and see you in September for the next Copic course perhaps. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx