Sunday 5 February 2017

Be Mine..

Morning, I'm early today thanks to Jet Lag, even though it's only 4 hours difference I have been awake since 4am

Today I have my card for the Lili Of The Valley Facebook challenge which you can find here! I have used another one of the new releases from the end of January.. how cute are these mice!


Kept it simple as usual, but I do love the occasional full scene card!

Supplies:






I'm hoping to get some time in the craft room this afternoon, but first the gym for me... well when it opens at 8am anyhow!

Have a fabulous Sunday

Jen xxx


4 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card. I need to practice my colouring skills more but I do enjoy it and find it very relaxing. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. I need to practice my colouring skills more but I do enjoy it and find it very relaxing. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet love the gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen, super cute image coloured so beautifully.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx