Saturday 20 February 2016

A Little Birdie Told Me!

Morning... I'm on my travels today... Off to Singapore and Cambodia this week with work for a conference so I thought I would share this Craft Stash card with you today using a release from the end of January! I love this fabulous sentiment and the black on the dotty card!


Supplies:




I really do challenge myself with some dies, have to keep it interesting and I hope I can show you how to use more intricate dies on clean and simple cards!

Enjoy your day!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love that die! Safe journey for your travels, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jen.fabulous wording and and it really pops ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful what amazing die its so attractive, have a safe trip I love Singapore so jealous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx