Sunday 28 June 2015

Hello.. Remember Me!

Hello..  What do you all do when life just gets that little bit crazy? any time I do have to craft I'm just sitting there, zero mojo, wondering how I ever managed to make cards all the time.  I think the pressure of work and working away is getting to me a little.  Hoping after my Singapore trip next week it calms down and goes back to normal after a very crazy and unexpected 12 weeks of non stop travel.
I managed to sort out my photos on Friday of loads of cards and this one is using simple star dies from Craft Stash and is one of my DT cards for them..


Simply an aperture, filled with sequins...

Better get off for now, hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous a very pretty design love the sequins. hoe your work steadies down for a while Travel safely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx