Saturday 23 May 2015

Star of a Daddy!

Morning... Sorry it has been a while, between travelling and literally having 1 day a week at home to major issues with blogger not wanting to let me upload new photos due to storage issues I've not managed to post anything this month at all!!  I do have a few cards made to show you over the next couple of weeks so fingers crossed I can get it all sorted during the long weekend!

It's Saturday and I thought I would join in with this weeks Less Is More again... I was doing so well in April and it's slipped but I plan to join in when I can...  This week the challenge is a theme and is to "Use Some Metal"  ... This was a tough one.... Finally decided to put together two of my hobbies.. Metal Stamping and card making....


A close up showing the metal hand stamping!


Supplies
Card Stock: Marina Mist & Smokey Slate from Stampin Up
Papertrey Ink Linen Embossing
Stitched Stars from Lil Inkers
Aluminum Washer Hand Stamped by me

Apart from a couple of cards I need to make to post out for family birthdays I'm going to have a well deserved break today and do nothing!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Great to see your card in this weeks gallery Jen it's brilliant especially combining 2 of you crafty talents!
    Sadly Jan just pipped you to first place which did make me snigger a little knowing your speedy card making process. Thanks so much and hope you play again soon. Have a good weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have to hand stamp and polish my metal accent though ;-) xx

      Delete
    2. Yes I did think ... ouch that extra talent she's got has taken that bit longer!!!
      Anyway there's a 'Cards for the Guys' challenge at AAA Cards so if you fancy linking up over there too you'd be more than welcome. Thanks Sarah x

      Delete
  2. gprgeous and well done on the stamping on metal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Goodluck. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you metal stamping. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to include metal and your two favourite hobbies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card this fab I've missed your cards and I hope Blogger decides to like you again it can be a pain at times it hates my iPad !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the washer. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply fabulous Jen, I love your metal embellie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning metal stamping Jen!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great to see your metal stamping on a card, Jen. And what a fabulous guy card. Love that linen EF every time I see it too...I will own one some day!
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. Love the metal stamping and the stitched star. Is the paper embossed with an embossing folder? Who makes it? It is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx