Sunday 15 March 2015

Travel Notes!

Morning.... wow what a busy couple of weeks.... I really would like to be able to craft and blog more, but the job takes me away from that for a few weeks of the month so I'll be far more sporadic in the future.. although looking forward to a few days off in a couple of weeks to catch up...

Last week Switzerland, this week Dubai, so I decided to make myself a little travel journal to take with me....


I simply removed the front of the plain book and re-covered with this map paper (SU retired) and added a little tag... It was really quick and easy and far more fun than a plain note book!

I'm hoping to get some cards made this afternoon to show you this week whilst I'm away.. but we will see how my mojo is.. been pretty much non-existent recently!

Hope you have a great Sunday and for all those UK mums out there a fab Mother's day!

Jen xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jen. Travel safely and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous enjoy your travels but its not quite the same when its for work. Hope you get time to relax as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx