Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bonfire Night

Morning.. this was supposed to be posted on Sunday but I had one of those moments when your camera battery runs out.. and you have no idea where the charger is lol! Finally found it and managed to take a photo last night!

This is one of the two new LOTV images released this week .... Very seasonal! Sorry my card is very boring.. mojo was struggling on Saturday when I made it!


The good news is you can pick it up with a....

10discountsept

Right.. I'll have a card for you tomorrow using some new products I've got in the last couple of weeks..

Have a great Tuesday!

Jen x

3 comments:

  1. I don't think your card is boring at all Jen, I love it! Such a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's lovely! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx