Tuesday 1 July 2014

Friends.. A Little Teaser for You!

Morning... I am absolutely delighted this month to be joining the fabulous Stephanie and the rest of the design team for the July launch over at Clearly Besotted Stamps..


As many of you know I have a slight obsession with these fabulous stamps and love love love them and as always there are some fabulous stamps and dies in this release! This is the "Friend" word die! Don't you just love the style of these...


I have paired the die with the Bridal Bouquet Stamps and Dies and the Frame Mat die from previous releases... 
I'm sorry the photos are shocking.. think I need to re-set my camera as no matter what I do I can't get them right at the moment!

Hope you have a fabulous day and make sure you pop over and see what the rest of the design team are teasing you with today!



11 comments:

  1. As my daughter says ... Well jel! Seriously though I'm so thrilled you are GDT for clearly besotted this month. Well deserved and can't wait to see what you come up with. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous such a pretty design Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple Jen but very effective. Take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning in every way; and yes, that friend die is ever so eye-catching!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen. Love how the spotty background sets it all off!.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the sentiment die. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect - what a wonderful card Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx