Thursday 17 April 2014

Bon Voyage

Morning.... wow it has been a busy week... so much for doing nothing! I still haven't had a full day of crafting and I'll do some today but I am going watching James Blunt tonight with a couple of friends at the Manchester Apollo.

I have a Bon Voyage card for you today ... I don't really get to make many of these but someone is leaving at work to go travelling so I thought it was perfect!


Card Recipe:
Planes: Simon Says Stamp
Cloud Die: Memory Box
Typewriter Font from Memory Box
Map Stamp from Stampin Up

I have some Expedit units being delivered from Ikea today as they stop selling them very very soon and I have planned to move my studio up into the attic bedroom in the next few weeks so want them all to be the same height. Not sure where they will get put before then though! Better get moving .... Lots to do starting with hanging the washing out :-)



5 comments:

  1. Just perfect love the design and colours that little plane is so cute love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card jen - wow - enjoy the concert tonight - didn't I see gary barlow on here the other day too - you're a lucky lady! hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is simply gorgeous great image layout and beautiful papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen. Love the map background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation sweetie as always, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx