Tuesday 4 March 2014

Humphrey's Birthday Wishes

Morning... A really simple card for you today using this cute Humphrey stamp ( from the Shopping My Stash box of course!) I seem to be low on children's birthday cards in the box so I thought this would be a good image to use....


I used a sentient from Clearly Besotted and also one of Stephanie's new basics dies the middle scallop (this was also in the box :-)

Last night I also made a few more new home cards as yesterday's card sold straight away.... I used the same set just swapped out the layouts and sentiments :-).  Here is a peek of them...


That's all from me for today.... Better get some work done now.... Have a great day....


10 comments:

  1. Great cards as always Jen. Hope things are getting easier for you certainly seen to have your mojo back. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab he's gorgeous love your cards Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jen. The colours , the layout ,image all absolutely great.As for all those new Home cards...you have been busy. You are certainly back with gusto!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Humphrey card, love the layout. The 'new home' cards look fab. Very chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! I just love that sweet elephant. And how fun are those new home cards?! I love that such a simple elements look fabulous no matter what the layout is!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, Love Humphrey, he is so cute. All the home cards are brilliant. Nice and quick. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful are all your cards Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love the colour scheme.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jen.humphrey is adorable and i love your new home cards too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous jen.humphrey is adorable and i love your new home cards too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx