Monday 12 August 2013

James Making Snow Angels.... Lili Of The Valley Sneak Peek!!!

Morning... Today is the first of the new Christmas launch sneak peeks at Lili Of The Valley being release on 25th August.  There are 20 fabulous new stamps and James the Bear is back!!!!!

sneakpeeks880

Here is my first card ...


Card Recipe:
Image: James - Snow Angel
ProMarkers & Prismas
Sentiment: LOTV
Washi Tape: Stampin Up

I've been up since 4:30 this morning doing an airpot run but hopefully I'll get to craft a bit tonight...

See you soon and don't forget to check out the rest of the LOTV design team to see what they have to show you!

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Jen. Gosh you were up early, hope you get a chance to craft later today.
    What a gorgeous card, love that new image and the washi tape is lovely. I must start a few "C" cards (especially as I sold some of last years stock yesterday at a Summer Craft Sale!!)
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jen. Gosh you were up early, hope you get a chance to craft later today.
    What a gorgeous card, love that new image and the washi tape is lovely. I must start a few "C" cards (especially as I sold some of last years stock yesterday at a Summer Craft Sale!!)
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah he is so cute! Love the colouring Jen and how you have coordinated it all together.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jen and as I adore James the Bear he will be a welcome addition to my collection. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness.... I just absolutely love James the Bear!!! Your card is so adorable and your coloring is absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!!Love your image,beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.james is fabulous and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card Jen. I love James Bear and it's nice to see a new image of him.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jen, cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh loving this one hun! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx