Saturday 8 June 2013

Need For A Little Speed

Morning LIMettes... Firstly I would like to apoplogise for being a bit lax in the visiting department again... I work would be quieter but that's not the case... another couple of weeks to contend with first :-(
It's One Layer Week at Less Is More and this week we want to see cards that show the
Need For Speed
My first card is that of a superhero... how cute is this guy...


Spidermouse if from Whiff Of Joy and he is simply coloured in with ProMarkers.  The sentiment is from a Penny Black slapstick set.

My second card is a little note-let using the Jet from Stampin Up's Need for Speed set.


It's stamped with black versa fine and finished off with some twine from east of india.

I have another busy weekend ahead... Bon Jovi tonight at Etihad Stadium then off to Doncaster tomorrow...

Jen xxx


10 comments:

  1. Fab cards love the Jet xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Jen, enjoy Bon Jovi!

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spidermouse!

    Your weekend sounds perfect - a bit of Jon Bon followed by some craft shopping. Have fun!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that spidermouse! What a fab image!! Both great cards Jen. Thanks for your sweet message on my blog, so lovely to have a visit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen.fantastic designs and I love spider henry :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Jen :-) I love the jet with the twine, the black/white combo is stunning :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards as always Jen, love the superhero card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Jen! Love the super hero......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pair of cards, hope you enjoyed Doncaster - and the concert!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx