Monday 3 June 2013

Box Carting ... CAS Monday With LOTV #11

Morning... wow what a busy weekend... I had a fabulous time on Saturday up at Lili Of The Valley, met some fabulous crafters and hopefully inspired a few as well as being inspired by Fleur and Lou! And then yesterday I had a crafty afternoon with Lizy and Vicky and then spent last night designing a blog for Vicky.. Nothing posted yet but you can see it here!
This weeks CAS Monday card was made on Saturday whilst at LOTV HQ.  I was showing a few techniques and this was the result of them being added together lol!.


Card Recipe:
Image: Little Lorry Bear LOTV
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Washi Tape
Sentiment: LOTV
Tab Die: Die-Namics

I've a busy week at work as it's the first week of the month but I'm hoping to get some crafting done this week....

Jen xx


9 comments:

  1. Love this image Jen and it looks great on Kraft card.

    I've got a day off today, the sun's shining and at nearly 11am I've still got nothing done!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Jen! I am definitely going to get some craft card and have a go. Love your work - varied and talented.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Jen, it was lovely to speak to you on Saturday, and 'Thank you' for showing us ideas on how to colour the new stamps at LOTV... can't wait to give it a try:)..
    I'm going to enjoy following your lovely blog...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous as always Jen :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love the image,great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might need you to design my blog, I haven't worked out to do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen.adorbale bear and I love the fab button and washi tape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx