Tuesday 16 April 2013

Grandma's Birthday

Morning.. A really quick card for today.  This was the card I made for my Grandmas Birthday on Sunday.  I've used the fabulous secret garden bundle from Stampin Up... I had to buy it as Lizy made so many amazing cards with it!



Inspiration:
Fab Friday: #16

Clean & Simple: #236
Card Recipe:
Stamps & Dies: Secret Garden Bundle from Stampin UP
Woodgrain Stamp: Stampin Up
Pool Party and Crumb Cake card stock.

If you would like to order any thing I have used from Stampin Up... Please contact Lizy and she will be happy to help!

Right... that's it for now... See you all soon...

Jen xxx


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the circle cut out and your watercoloring with Summer Starfruit is great! Happy birthday to your Grandma! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Wow ... Love this Jen... Its gorgeous.....
    Stunning....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!Very pretty card,Love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jen. I'm sure your Grandma was delighted with her card.

    Thanks to Lizy I've had to buy this set too. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful Jen, well done!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jen...bet your grandma loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such an elegant and graceful card!
    Love it!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love this jen.beautiful flowers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours together and love how you used a circle aperture for the design :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, you are so talented at coloring! The shading on your flowers is gorgeous. I love the woodgrain background too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Jen....I was blog walking and this card stopped me in my tracks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday, Jen! Your card is simply elegant. I love the layout and cutout window. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning! The watercoloring is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx