Saturday 22 December 2012

Grab A Drink On Me... Less Is More #99 Drinks

Morning... wow another week gone already!! It's time for another Less Is More challenge and this week our theme is.... Drinks... So we want to see tea, coffee, cocktails etc on your cards...  Here are mine...




Card Recipe:
Image: Pink Petticoat
Glamour Dust

and the second...


Card Recipe:
Image: Paper Smooches Cyber Cafe

That's all from me for today ... I've got to clean the whole house and finish off a couple of Christmas cards for family today and then out with the dive club for chinese tonight!!

Sorry if I didn't manage to visit you last week... I'll catch up over the weekend I hope

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. What a brilliant sentiment on your Kraft card, love it! Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment on the kraft card is great and I love the sparkles in your glass & heart card. Wishing you a Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Jen. Have a brilliant Christmas and New Year xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Jen. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these super cards Jen. The corner detail works so well on the first and doodling on the second. Luuuurve. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards Jen :-)

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas...biggest of hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jen
    Fabulous cards... Love them both...
    Enjoy your Chinese....
    Happy Christmas to you Jen
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sparkly drinks are fabulous Jen and I love the sentiment on your coffee cup card too. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2013. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. both so gorgeous and stylish jen.really love your kraft one :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm finally getting around to playing in this fun challenge. I love your champagne fountain with all it's sparkle and hearts, Jen! And grabbing life by the beans, please, I LOVE that!!

    Happy New Year! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx