Sunday 14 October 2012

Social Butterfly

So I tried really hard not to use a butterfly for this weeks Less Is More challenge... But I have so many .... Here is my little creation...



The light is just terrible at the moment... might have to get another daylight lamp or something!!

Inspiration:
Less Is More: #89 OLC with Wings

Card Recipe:
Image: Penny Black
Pearls: Mei Flower

Ok... I'm gonna try and catch up on some crafting now... not been so good for last couple of days and my mojo was hiding in a pile of tissues...

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hola Jen, what amazing butterfly and what gorgeous card, simply and elegant.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks as fab as ever Jen and I love that random stitching!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card! love the kraft on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning jen.really love your butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, beautiful, elegant. Love it Jen.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card. I have too many butterfly stamps as well but I may need to add this one to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card in neutral tones is absolutely beautiful! I love its simplicity and the small stitching all around. Gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly simple, a superb card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx