Sunday 21 October 2012

Sharing Your Sorrow...

So I have two posts for you today... the first is a simple sympathy card I needed to make yesterday... they are the sort of card I don't like to have to make... Whilst I was at it I made a few spares to stick in the card box though... I did have a very productive card making session yesterday too...

Here is my little card...


Inspiration:
CAS(E) this sketch!: #2

Card Recipe:
Image & Colours: Stampin Up

Ok... I'll be back very shortly with this weeks Less Is More attempt lol...

Jen xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is a perfect sympathy card and I like the CAS design. Elegant and calming... just like it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really beautiful and so elegant and perfect for a sympathy card:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to make a sympathy card. The tree is so tranquil, I'm sure the receiver will appreciate it.

    So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card and perfect for a Sympathy card design!
    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jen, and appropriately understated for the occasion. Lovely tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card! I love that tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunningly simple. the texture adds so much! thanks for playing with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sad occasion, but a lovely card indeed. thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx