Monday 30 July 2012

Now Where is My Ball... Sketch n Stash #93

Morning... So It's time for another challenge at Sketch N Stash where we challenge you to use up your stash (new or old). This week it's the fab Angie's turn to host and here is her sketch...
We hale have a fab sponsor.. one of my favourites to pick things up from at all those craft shows

Prize - £20 voucher to spend online 

And here is my little card.... Now I coloured in the image before I found the paper but this just happened to be perfect!!
Inspiration:
Cupcake Crafts: #203 The Great Outdoors

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: My Minds Eye
Brads from stash

Ok... I'll be back tomorrow... spent the weekend doing wedding stationary for Al's sisters wedding on Saturday and still more to finish... hopefully I'll be back to normal from next week...

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Jen - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and card Jen, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, great image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic male card jen.i love this image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Jen perfect match clever you, your card is brilliant I just love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Jen, I like the image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo cool! The colours are gorgeous and your image choice is perfect for The Great Outdoors. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabby card Jen and fantastic image as well
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card and a fab combination of colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love the bright colours and your take on the sketch! such a fun image too, hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx