Thursday 3 May 2012

Big Hugs

Evening blogland... just a really quick card for you tonight... It was a card I made for my grandma to give my cousins little girl Scarlett on her first birthday... Tried to keep it simple and I just couldn't resist using the super cute Wryn....


Inspiration:
Divas By Design: #33 Monochromatic
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image: Tiddly Inks
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: My Minds Eye (Mag Freebie)
Pearls from stash
Font: Amelie

Ok I'll be back on Saturday for a new challenge over at Sketch Saturday but I'm off to Doncaster for the weekend to see Al's family so taking a little crafting break...

Jen xxx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the cute little image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Jen and what an adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I am quite partial to the Wryn images myself at the moment, they are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jen what a little cutie, youve coloured her so beautifully and those papers go so well with her to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.stunning colours and papers and the image is really sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.stunning colours and papers and the image is really sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card :) M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the image. Must go get myself a couple of those! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is adorable - i love the papers too
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our monochrome challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx