Saturday 31 March 2012

Sweetest Thing.... Sketch Saturday #201 and One Stop Crafts #176.. Easter

Morning Sketchers.... I've not really been around this week... think I left my mojo in Dublin or something but I'm back today with a new challenge at Sketch Saturday and my last card for the Design Team at One Stop Crafts (sad face) but I've left to let some new talent join the team.  We have a gorgeous sketch from the lovely Jo and I have combined this with the theme of "Easter" from One Stop Crafts.

Here is the fab sketch...


And my little card....


We have some wonderful sponsors too.... First at Sketch Saturday we have our regular friends from The Craft Barn



And at One Stop Crafts the Fabulous Kenny K Designs....

Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #133 mmmmm Choklit
Divas By Design: #28 Stamp Something

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Lace: The Ribbon Girl

I'll hopefully be back later with my LIM card since I missed out last week....

Jen xxx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the doodling, i've never been brave enough to try it, but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't look as good as your's! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I'm loving this adorable card :)
    I love pollycraft images and the papers and doodling look fab
    Have a great weekend, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen it is a fantastic sketch , I love those ducks what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen, this is super duper adorable!! Love that image!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, fresh and sweet - love it Jen! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts honey!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning jen.really sweet image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Jen, fabbie papers & your image is ever so cute...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A smashing easter card - love the fresh colours! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jen, love the sweet image and fab doodling.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx