Friday 27 January 2012

You Make Me Smile


Morning All... I'm so glad it's Friday... Just a quick one from me today with a card that I made last night...


Inspiration:
Pollycraft Mondays: #124 Warm It Up (springtime activities)
Freshly Made Sketches: #19 Jen Mitchell



Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft
ProMarkers: Pear, Moss, Almond, Powder Blue
FlexMarkers: Sunkissed, Cappuccino, Champagne, Sandstone,
DPs: Pink Petticoat
Scallop: memory Box
Sentiment: Inkidinkidoo

I'll be back tomorrow....

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jen! I have that sentiment stamp and I'm not sure what to use it with, this stamp is a great idea :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile for sure! love the colors and that sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, that image is so cute and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...such a sweetie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, great image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic boys card sweetie & love the sketch you have used...

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant hun :o)

    have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw love this jen.the image is stunning and your design is fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! The image, the sentiment, everything! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! Love the sentiment! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Jen, that little boy is perfectly coloured. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...I love the sentiment and that cute little boy! Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx