Tuesday 13 September 2011

Welcome Little One

I'm trying to get a bit of crafting this week and made this little number last night- work will take over again this week... I'm here already at this time in the morning.... So here is a little card I've made for a new baby to add into my box at work.....



I'm doing really well at using up the scraps in the draw and this card was no exception although I'm a long way off them being vaguely empty... Although I think I may do this one in blue as well...

Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #110 Baby Love
Sketch Saturday: #172

Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Polly Craft Baby Love
Paper: Pink Petticoat
Thread: DMC
Pearls: Hobby House
Glitter from stash.

Hope you all have a good day....

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the pink and polkadots. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow l so love to see these cards as l have my 1st grand child your pinks are gorgeous as is the image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx