Sunday 4 September 2011

The Cat & The Snowman

Morning all... After spending more than planned at the Manchester show yesterday I thought I would share another of the sample's I have made using Artemio Stamps for Sharon at Glitter Perfect. There are a few more to come yet over this week but I'm starting with one of my favourite stamps....


Card Recipe:
Image: Artemio Fat Cats - REF 10001156 from Glitter Perfect
ProMarkers: Honeycomb, Spice, Sunkissed Pink, Moss, Pear Garden, Cinnamon, Crimson, Berry,
FlexMarkers: Glacier Blue
Paper: Anna Marie Designs
DPs: Pink Petticoat from scrap draw
Button & Twine: The Ribbon Girl

There will be more of these next week as and when I can get to the Internet :-(

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab card!!! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, that is one stunning card love those cats they look so real. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful l love the image and the background beautifully done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx