Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spitfire

The card I am sharing today is one of my all time favourites... a paper pieced spitfire! I think this has taken me about 3 hours but I love it!! It was made specifically for my boyfriends dad ( hence why I have spent so much time on it) So here it is!



This card was taken from a photograph, which I turned into a template and then matched up each layer.  The camouflage is done using a pro marker (cool grey 4).

The backing paper is Pink Petticoat and the rest from my scrap box, but most likely bazzil of some type.  I printed the greeting directly onto it and finished off with the ribbon. It is then double mounted on blue and green card.

Hope you like it! Thanks for Visiting

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx