Friday 11 March 2011

Say it with a Teddy Bouquet

After a mad busy work day I didn't manage to set foot in my craft room yesterday at all... so tonight I'm staying here until I fall asleep.....

This card is my entry into Lili of the Valley weekly challenge.  This week it's "Say it with flowers".  I've gone for something simple in the embellishment department and followed the sketch from this weeks Friday Sketchers. Here is the card...



I've used the Teddy with Bouquet image which is one I have had a while and is far too under used.  I've coloured this with my promarkers ( Blossom, Buttercup, Orchid, Rose pink, Ice grey 1,3,4, yellow, tulip yellow, marsh green, amethyst and cerise.  I've also used the blender).  The Image is mounted on to Bazzil Bling cardstock and the stripe is Pink Petticoat "Pinstripes" in silver. I've finished it off simply with some white ribbon and a bow and a sentiment printed from my PC ( font is adorable).

Hope you like it... I'll be back later

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!! :)
    Oh, this is gorgeous- glad I realoaded your main page after my last comment or I'd have missed it!!- I love grey bears and this is so pretty but not too girly at the same time!!lol
    Think I'll go click on the Followers button- have loved everything I've seen here so far!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So purrty! My mom would love this card. :)

    Debbie, Crafty Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx